• September 2 - Flights & Bites
• September 4 - No Label Pint Night
• September 5 - Beerfoot 3rd Anniversary
• September 11 - Oasis Brewing Pint Night
• September 25 - Southern Tier Pint Night
• September 26 - Beerfoot Oktoberfest
BREWER OF THE MONTH:
• Rocky Keener from Karbach Brewing!
BEERS ON DECK:
• Cinful Chocolate Stout is our second collaboration with No Label Brewing Co. from Katy, TX. Head brewer James Wolfe wanted to make a milk stout with cocoa, vanilla, lactose, and cinnamon. Who were we to argue? Cinful is a rich, decadent stout that goes down smooth and we don’t want to keep it a secret.
ABV: 5.2% IBU: 27
• We had a great time brewing with Andy from Defalco’s Homebrew and we got great feedback on the beer. So we’re bringing it back. The Simcoe and Columbus Indian Pale Ale is back. Medium crystal grains, 1056 yeast and a whole lot of citrus and floral hops go into this homebrewed sensation. Try out what is becoming a favorite between beer brewers and beer drinkers alike.
ABV: 6.7% IBU: 66
• Oktoberfest is an old beer brewed to celebrate the wedding between Prince Ludwig of Bavaria and Princess Therese of Saxony in 1810. The style was originally called a Märzen but it was brewed specifically for their wedding reception in the fall. The beer and the party were so popular the Bavarians continued to celebrate it. Our Oktoberfest uses Kolsch yeast, Hallertau hops, and Munich and Pilsner base malts.
ABV: 5.0% IBU: 25