• 12/2 - Flights & Bites
• 12/3 - Showing Star Wars a New Hope in the back
• 12/4 - O'dell pint night
12/10- showing Empire Strikes Back
• 12/11 - Oskar Blues Pint Night
• 12/17 - Showing Return of the Jedi in the back room
• 12/18 - Buffalo Bayou pint night
• 12/19 - Beerfoot Christmas party & ugly sweater competition $75 tab 1st place, $25 tab second place
• 12/25 - Beerfoot pint night
BREWER OF THE MONTH:
• Daniel Trujillo
BEERS ON DECK:
• Oktoberfest : Oktoberfest is an old beer brewed to celebrate the wedding between Prince Ludwig of Bavaria and Princess Therese of Saxony in 1810. The style was originally called a Märzen, but it was brewed specifically for their wedding reception in the fall. The beer and the party were so popular that the Bavarians continued to celebrate it. Our Oktoberfest uses Kolsch yeast, Hallertau hops, and Munich and Pilsner base malts.
ABV: 5.0% IBU: 25
• Peanut Butter Hefeweizen A traditional Hefeweizen made with white wheat, pilsner malt, tettnang hops, and Bavarian yeast topped off with 2 lbs. of peanut butter. That’s right for the second year in the row we did a Halloween Hefeweizen that is a tasty treat. October Brewer of the Month, Daniel Trujillo, collaborated with us and brewed up his peanut butter Hefe on our system.
ABV: 5.5% IBU: 18