• August 6th National IPA Day
• August 7th- Beerfoot Pint Night
• August 14th -Karbach Pint Night/Hop Delusion Cask Night – A one of a kind Beerfoot specific cask of Hop Delusion dry hopped with Citra, Manadarina Bavaria, and Simcoe.
• August 21st- Cycler’s Brewing
• August 28th- Oskar Blues
BREWER OF THE MONTH:
• Rocky Keener from Karbach Brewing!
BEERS ON DECK:
• Beach Front Brown- An American Brown Ale brewed and developed by Heath Cherryhomes. Beach Front is a mild American Brown Ale with roast flavor and medium body. A mild hop profile accentuates the roast and gives this summer brown a nice session-ability compared to other dark beers. ABV: 5.5% IBU: 35
• Addicks IPA- Addicks Reservoir is a large earth works dam in West Houston near where Rocky and Charlie grew up. They named their collaboration session IPA after it. This limited release Karbach collaboration brew was made with Zythos, Saphir, and Falconer’s Flight hops. We also used grapefruit and lemon zest during the whirlpool for a crisp citrus aroma. The result is a nice dry palate cleanser with a hop bite. ABV: 5.2% IBU: 40
• Eagle Claw Double IPA- Beerfoot’s double patriotic Double IPA is back. Brewed for last summer’s World Cup, Eagle Claw uses an English grain bill, American yeast, and Southern Hemisphere hops. Nelson Sauvin, Falconer’s Flight, and Galaxy hops are continuously added to a 90 minute boil for a ridiculously sharp flavor. ABV: 9.0% IBU: 88
ABV: 9.3% IBU: 52
• August 15 - Johnathan Fox Band